with programming & automation skills
Internal IT at Simac is responsible for the Internal IT infrastructure and the Business Applications of Simac. It provides end-to-end support for 160 users located at 3 locations.
Your mission will be to refocus the team to business application support and to modernize the infrastructure architecture in alignment with best practices and integrated with the Simac support organization the way we offer this as a solution to our own customers.
For this you can rely on support of the entire Simac organization and the existing internal IT team.
You will be our guy to lead the internal IT team to implement and/or coordinate all these projects in which your own development skill and expertise will complement our own development team capabilities.
You will report directly to the CFO.
are responsible for selecting, implementing and operating the Simac IT
architecture and business applications.
• Leading, in a participative project manager and/or developer role, the new projects in Business IT.
• Implement ITIL strategy in our internal IT and prepare the organization and finally obtain and maintain the ISO 27000 certification.
• Organizing and coaching the internal IT team as people manager in its day to day operations of core-IT infra and application support.
• You will function as back up for the system administratior(s).
Customer centric service oriented team player
• Ability to identify and implement process and/or IT infrastructure improvements
• Must be able to coordinate large numbers of projects ; with focus on target realization (finishing projects all the way )
• Ability to analyze end-to-end processes with focus on automation
• No 9-to-5 attitude in project rolls out. Understands flexibility needs when critical issues arise
• Quality reflex. Thinks, plans, executes, documents & verifies in a structured way
• Ability to explain and discuss solutions & technologies in a “dummy way” and to act as a leader
Your profile requirements
are Master in Computer Sciences or Bachelor equivalent by experience.
• You have executed overall responsibilities over the total ICT applications and preferably Infrastructure of a mid-sized company.
• In programming, you have basic development skills.
• Familiarity with Wintel based platforms is an asset.
• Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English; spoken, written and read.
A rich technology environment in which you can grow, many enthusiastic and well skilled colleguaes to interact. Simac offers a salary package accourding your projected added value to our company.
Do not hesitate to apply through the form on the right side.